Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Well, I am hearing from folks that they do in fact read this blog.

Thanks to the original Maggie McGill, from NZ. Didn’t I send you a tape?

Drunkenhousecat is one of my longtime friends. He is utterly insane, lovable, creative genius and a noted mediaologist. I'm going to dig around for his blog and post a link when I can.

Remembering him recalls Sean and the whole creative manor adventure, Don Franklin, and Russell “Dr. Tooth” Masunaga, and misadventures in Venice, Calif. Hey Russell, I called you and you never called me back. You suck.

Everyday is a trip down freaking Memory Lane.

Cima Serena.. whatever happened to her, the infamous Wildlove of long lost Doors Chat …. And of course, Spidergod Railroad AKA INdie, that southwest spirit from the valley … wants to know where she figures in this picture. She is there --- fixed as it were, in my mind and memory as much as anyone. She recently found got married. Hopefully lil’ INdies will be along shortly.

Speaking of marriage, Trip Mom, my friend from AZ with triplets just got remarried. Woohoo!
Congrats to Tammy.

Hey doing my radio show over at www.cosmicwavesradio.com on Saturday early evening or whenever I can on channel 2. Speaking of my radio show, I now have Matthew Kahler MP3s
to play. Still Matthew Kahler is MIA. Anybody in Atlanta want to let him know I say hello.

P.S. Kiss The Duchess For Me!!! I got some pretty good reviews going over at amazon.com.
San Antonio COX radio did a show with me reading from the letters. But I want to feel some excitement out there. Did you get the book? Can you review it at amazon.com ... maybe get a some discussions going? I want to feel some excitement out there!