Friday, June 30, 2006

Welcoming Sebastian Leon Jerumanis, The Thugz, and MAAS!


THE THUGZ

Got a hold of my good friend Dugger... drummer Doug M. whose been in Northern California for about the same amount of time, I've been in Austin. He is in a band, and it's not a hip hop band.. it's called the Thugz. Visit their website at
http://www.thethugz.net/ .. their a jam band.


THIS JUST IN! A BABY BOY!


well well well.. Margaret & Erik had their baby.... a baby boy born Friday June 9th. He weighed 7 lbs 3 oz and is 20 inches long. Congrats to mom and dad and gramma judy.

  • Still trying to find my friend Mark's band on myspace.com. They're another rocking band from Southern California called the Sundowners. Have you heard them?

As you all know, I've got my book P.S. Kiss The Duchess For Me out there now. I keep wanting to post this snippet from the Austin American Statesman from some years back.

As long as we're in this WWII, "Saving Private Ryan" frenzy, Joe Rossi ... has collected and posted letters from his grandfather, Joey Moss, who was killed in action. Log on to this for a good cry. -- Gregory Kallenberg, Austin American-Statesman, August 6, 1998.