Sunday, October 09, 2005

P.S. Kiss The Duchess For Me and Godlike Productions Radio

Well, I am of the mind, in this day and age, that is story is the most important story I can tell. I have often grappled with the dilemma and that is that attempting to use this story to achieve some sort of greater financial security is not appropriate as these letters were quite personal, and yet at the same time, I find that the things I do do for money, to earn a living, so to speak, mean so little to me, that I begin to hate them.

I do want to publish Double Down and write more, for a living, if I can ever get back into that game. I am also intrigued by a long time friend's foray into Internet Radio.
He'd like me to provide some content. I have long been brewing this idea that I could do some cool stuff over the Internet. Maybe, this is fate calling.