Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Driving to the sounds of my favorite tunes

Something about the Eminor chord and/or a good solid Em D major riff like in Oasis' What's The Story Morning Glory that makes me hear God in the music and see love in the fabric of the universe around me. Mornings are always mystical man, on my way to work at the ungodly hour of 2:30 A.M. to work the UPS preload, I enjoy a clarity of thought and superb vision.

Man, the letters I write; the stories I tell, in the first, few fresh hours of the day. But by the time I get home to actually be able to write and have some time for myself, I am just so burned out. I try to make lists, and reminders of all the things I've thought during the day, but it becomes hard to focus.

Much of my focus lately has been on Duchess. As well, I have published a version of Double Down at lulu.com. I went ahead and ordered one hard copy book. I want to see the finished product before I make a bigger and bolder leap in trying to get folks to check it out there, or purchase it.