Wednesday, August 31, 2005

If only I could channel my thoughts

If only I could channel my thoughts from throughout the day. There's so much I'd like to do with this blog but by the time I am home, I am pretty much wiped out, mentally, to really create the kind of expositions I am yearning to do.

So many topical issues. So much going on. The tragedy in Louisiana, so close to Austin, yet a world away. The price of gas is through the roof. I am about to the point, where I am going to quit driving till it comes back down, and stay home and write and hope to make a go of it, and see what happens. Seems like I am getting some hits. It's hard to tell from where, but I appreciate folks stopping in for a readsy.

Much on my mind. What's up with Marshall Nagle. How about Ken Whiteley? Is he still playing guitar? Suzanne Sellers???

Got a letter from Eric and Margaret. They're in Latvia, Eric's ancestral homeland. Hi guys!!! Thanks for the card. Makes me think about Judy. She has family in New Orleans, her mother I believe. I hope she is OK!

Ok, that's all for now.