Thursday, June 02, 2005

UPS Special OPS

Really, I'd like to pour myself into this blog, but hell there just isn't enough time. As long as I'm special operations for UPS--an endeavor that brings in good money, writing just isn't worth it.

Still, I'd like to get back into writing. Among my big projects still pending:

  • Self publish P.S. Kiss The Duchess For Me
  • Self publish Double Down
  • reignite my career as a free lance writer
  • film my own reality show via digital cam corder called "Austin Courier."

Really, I am enjoying the courier work. I say UPS Special Ops, because in the realm of what UPS does most--delivering packages--the sonic air shipments I deliver are the most expensive and the most time sensitive. Still this blogging could be fun. In the future I plan to comment more on UPS Sonic Air, current issues, life, love, God, Iraq, and the like, so stay tuned.