Wednesday, June 18, 2014

After a few discussions, I have reversed my uncharacteristically hawkish disposition towards the situation in Iraq with ISIS.  No doubt I want to see them turned back.  Sharia Law and cold-blooded executions are abominations not matter who your God or gods are ~

Let Shiite Iraq and Shiite Iran partner together to deal with this. I am no more afraid of a nuclear Iran than I am of nuclear Pakistan.  Any nation using a nuke, especially a small one with a limited arsenal is committing national suicide.

It's a sad story all around given how poorly women are treated in this part of the world.  These people live as though it was still 1000 A.D.  Let them decide their own borders and governments. War is horrible no doubt but the U.S. involving itself in a war by going to war seems to be failing when not justified.

Interestingly enough, we bailed on Vietnam. What happened to the domino effect.  Vietnam is now a capitalist country.  Go figure.