Monday, May 22, 2006

Spring Forward, Fall Back Redux

Rolling as it were, day by day, towards who knows where, but always at UPS, either on the road or in the tower, managing the flow control.

A whole world unto itself, there. Egos, know-it-alls, tempers abound. Everyday a relentless quest to get it down. Down on time. Wrapped. By driver start time.

The book: Who Knows? Seems like a whole lot of people just don't care. The ones that do, grab on and go for the ride. Those are the ones to do it for.

So much more, I want to do. Yet, each is like I look at my life as this dwindling supply of days, in which I can express this idea, do this thing.

I have a blog and hardly update. Why. Nobody reads it. Oh, some do. I see, an occasional visitor evidenced by a strange I.P. and a longer 0.00 stay.

So anyway, thanks for coming. Have your say.